Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The New Year

Well a lot has gone on since I last posted. Not that I really have much to say now. We went to stay with family for Christmas and everyone ended up getting sick. It was a nice visit. Again at New Years everyone was sick. Then the busiest time of preparing for a new semester hit. For Michael it is busy with new classes and for me working at the school it is the most hectic time. We decided to forgo piano lessons until after baseball season. Just holding out hope they will get to play in a league this year. Then the youngest turned 4. So Granny and Papa came to visit. Meanwhile the minivan we drive continuously wants to break down. Which is what happens when you finally get a vehicle paid off. It must be the conspiracy of the auto makers.
February came and went. We had more family come down in the middle of the busiest weekend we have had ever it seems. Looking at March there will be a week there around spring break that will be full, however mostly I hope things will be cooling off. One set of friends are moving, then another just had a baby and we desire to go visit them all that same week. Also in the midst of all that stress I am trying to lose about 40 lbs, and it seems like that is working against me. We will persevere! I would just love for the drama to subside. :)

1 comment:

The Fiscus Family said...

Thanks for the update. I've been wondering how the mother of the three sons (and her family) was doing.

Love & miss you,
Jane

Pepper mohawk

Pepper mohawk

pepper mohawk side view

pepper mohawk side view
No more baby haircuts