Monday, July 13, 2009
Just wanted to let anyone know that Dobie will be having surgery this Friday. The doctors have decided that it would be best for him to get his tonsils and adenoids out to help prevent his continual strep throat infections. Please pray for him to not be nervous, for the doctors to take their time and the hand of God to be on the doctors and nurses as the perform this procedure. As we know the almighty I AM is the great physician. Dobie is a little nervous now about the whole thing. We will be at the children's hospital that day if anyone would like to come see him. Not sure exactly what time yet. Our youngest had his out at 1 year old, so I am not really worried and hoping it will give him some needed rest and relief.